Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I need a...

Lately part of my everyday journey is reminding me of a part out of a movie called Failure to Launch. It isn't that great of a movie, sure fun and entertaining and a decent romantic comedy if you like that sort of thing, but that isn't the part that is reminding me of my daily life. The part that is reminding me of my daily life revolves around a scene in the movie where one of the characters has a mockingbird outside her window that will not stop making noise and keeping her up at night. The character then goes on to purchase a bee bee gun and try to annihilate this bird. Now, let's be clear, I am in no way a proponent of harming animals, BUT there is this bird, (same one that I wrote about 3 months ago outside my apartment window) who literally wants me to go insane. I bet it followed me from my apartment to the house I'm at now. It wants to annoy me until I flip out and start yelling out the window in a direction that probably isn't the right one because I have no idea where this bird lives (no, I have not done this yet), but boy, oh boy, is it annoying. Maybe I need more noise in my life, maybe I should play music at all times and just avoid trying to take naps during the day because it simply won't let me and then I get in a bad mood. It isn't right for a bird to be able to do this to someone. Please bird, give me some peace. Shut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment