Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bump on a Log

I'm going to admit it, I live in France and sometimes I don't take advantage of it. You know when one of those times was? Last weekend. It was beautiful outside and I did absolutely nothing but hang out. I did make it to the market one day, but that doesn't really counta as doing anything because a girl's gotta eat. Other than that I didn't leave the apartment (ok, well except to go to the museum on Sunday) buttt...other than that I enjoyed staying in and chilling out. It was awesome. Sometimes I just need to relax and chill.
Some people think it is weird that I am perfectly content with being by myself all weekend and not really doing anything or going out or even talking to people. I think I learned how to do it when I lived in Cincinnati. There were times there when I'd talk to no one all weekend! Sure, I can't do it every weekend, or even most, but boy oh boy do I love sometimes just chillin. It helps of course that I don't know many people here and that there wasn't anything really to do anyway, but I took advantage and  geared up for the remaining time here when I'll try to enjoy a little more, the fact that I won't live in France forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment