Friday, October 22, 2010

Crunch Crunch

If you thought those were words referring to me doing sit ups, you were sorely mistaken :-) It is actually the sound my clothes make in the last few months since we have gotten our own washing machine. One thing that I'm not sure that I took for granted, but that I never gave much thought to (which I guess could be the definition of taking something for granted) was a dryer after to make your clothes 1. dry and 2. soft. Sure it just takes a little breaking of the fibers to loosen the clothes up and make the socks not harsh on my feet, but I'm reminscing about the days when my towels were put in the dryer directly before they were wrapped around me after a shower. Ah...those were the days. (yes, you're right, I wasn't an under-privileged child) Interestingly, this thought not only came from our lack of a dryer, but also because we have a heater in the shower and our towels hang directly above it, so when I do wrap myself in a towel after a shower it is somewhat heated. Livin the life huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment