Sunday, June 20, 2010

And then there were....

This week has been pretty boring, as my roommates started their internships and we had to say goodbye to some of our best friends in Clermont and our best French friends. I took one to the train station on Friday afternoon and it was really weird saying good bye to someone we've hung out with so much and not knowing when I will see him again. Last night we hung out with another of our French friends all day, which was nice and he even made us dinner on his last night! Admittedly to clean out his fridge, but no complaints here. He left today and now we literally know about 5 people who live in this town. It is a little more difficult that at home too to meet people because there aren't exactly clubs and such like home. The gym is fine, but not a lot of younger people work out there, and this being a university town, many of the students are gone for the summer anyway. I'm still searching for what is going to happen in the next 6 months of my life, so I'm not even sure I will be here, but in the meantime I'm going to have a lot of time to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment