Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Responsibility

I have a new responsibility and it is a cute 13-year-old terrier named August. As I don't have much going on here in Clermont lately besides hanging out and watching movies and trying not to sweat too much, I agreed to house/dog-sit for a family who is headed back to the States for a month. So, I now am living in a 4-bedroom spacious house with an OVEN, a dishwasher, a washer & dryer, internet all the time, a tv, a huge collection of dvds and even a bunch of books in English. Quite the drastic changes from the past 7 months of life. Of course I also have a little dog to keep me company at all times, which is good because even though there is no one here, I don't want to think I'm talking to (or drinking by) myself! I also forgot to mention that I have a car that I can drive as well.
It is really weird being out in the "suburbs" of Clermont and to know that I have lived in this place for almost 7 months and had no idea that this part of the city existed. The only thing that would make this a little better would be some good old Air Conditioning. Alright, alright, that'd be getting a little greedy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment