Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ferme la bouche!

The phrase above means "shut your mouth" and I so wish I could go outside each and every morning and find the dumb animal (I'm not sure if it is a bird) that makes the most annoying sound ever every morning of my existence. I can't explain it here obviously because I can't do the sound effects for you, but I'm convinced it might be an owl. Here's the rough estimate of how I would write the sound in words. Wooo - Wooo- Wooooooooo and not like WOO! fun, like wooo more like you are saying ahhhh but wooo. This post is just funny to write because there is no way for you to experience with me the annoyingness of this.... thing. I'm glad I am amused trying to describe it to you, but I'm definitely not when I'm in bed trying to sleep. The nice sounding birds outside are ok. I don't mind, I can sleep through them, this....thing though? SHUT IT ALREADY!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment