Monday, April 5, 2010

Jeu d'entreprise

Last week we spent the entire week playing a simulated game online. We had to make groups of 5 students and then the groups were put into groups of 8 teams. Well I got lucky and someone asked me and my roommate to be on a team. So I spent the whole week essentially doing nothing because I didn't really get what we were doing. I set it in English, but it was all financial and stuff, so I really didn't take the time to figure it out. It is hard to communicate in the first place, but it is even more difficult when trying to propose things that I don't really think are right. Anyway, the entire week I went to every session and just kind of lended my moral support. Well it came to the end of the week and our team ended up winning not only in our subset of groups, but the whole thing! Really the two people on my team ended up winning it for us, but we had to go down in front of the entire third year and accept diplomas and gifts. I felt a little guilty, but sometimes it is about being with the right people at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment