Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lipdub

Everytime I think I run out of blog topics something random happens. Take yesterday for example. I was sitting in a room in the library in the morning when I got a text from a French friend that said "Can you help me at 6:30 at school with something really fun?" I replied, "well sure, pourquoi pas?" I show up at 6:30 and of course no one is really there. So I wait until 6:50 when we are finally ready to do whatever it is that we are going to do. There are lots of students there dressed funny with crazy wigs and costumes and umbrellas and such. I'm thinking, what the heck? Then a girl starts handing out lyrics to a song and tells me which line I am going to sing. WHAT?!?! Well apparently there is a lip synching competition among schools or something so we were making a video for that. Quite random huh? It was fun, but I was starving hungry and you know how I am when I'm hungry, so I wasn't entirely in the mood, but I did it anyway and looked like I was having a great time. I don't know how else to describe it, so I am just going to post a link. This is not our group, but it is the song we sang (thank god not really) and danced to. If I ever see the real finished video, I will, of course, pass it along.
http://techno.branchez-vous.com/actualite/2009/09/lip_dub_uqam_etudiants_communi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment