Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Souvenir

One of the first places where I went out to dinner in Clermont is called Pescajoux and it is now, undeniably, my favorite restaurant here. It is a creperie that serves wonderful food, in a great ambiance and the people that own the place are peaches. I probably eat there twice a month. Another great feature about the restaurant is that there is local art on the walls. Well the first time I ate there, the artwork was these cool paintings that were painted on wood slabs. There was one in particular that I really liked, and the price wasn't that bad. I mulled it over for 3 months and finally decided to pull the trigger. Here's the painting I bought. Best part about the whole thing is that I delivered the painting to my parents and they are going to take it home for me so I don't have to ship it or carry it around with me for the rest of the year. YES! I'll be waiting for me at home when I get there. Now, just need to find a place to put it...

No comments:

Post a Comment