Monday, May 3, 2010

what I'm not good at...

Ok, ok I’ll admit it. I can’t walk slowly. It drives me 100% bonkers. I consciously have to think hard to walk slowly and when I do I feel like I am crawling. It has been brought to my attention multiple times that I walk fast. I don’t know where it comes from or why I do it, but I don’t have long legs people, so, me walking fast means most of you must be walking slow. I read something once that is a personality trait, and sometimes maybe it is an American culture thing, but I’m not a moseyer or a wanderer. Walking slowly takes significant patience for me, and while I don’t always lack patience, I do lack it in large groups of people especially when walking from one place to another. So next time you are going to travel with me be sufficiently prepared to walk fast or I’ll be drinking a glass of wine at our destination waiting for you to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment