Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Glasses...or so we thought

When we moved into our apartment, we thankfully had quite a few plates, sets of silverware, pots and pans, and glasses. The majority of the glasses are small like this:

I just figured they came in a big set or something, as we have about 10 of them. That is, until I was cleaning out some jars for recycling. We had gotten a small nutella container just to have some a few weeks ago. Well we ate it all (with pretzels and peanut butter sandwiches) and I was washing out the jar to put it in recycling when I noticed that our glasses are old nutella jars! After peeling off the label and getting all the yummy goodness out of it, we have another glass. Too bad I already bought a larger Nutella container or I would have gotten a small one again to grow our collection of glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment