Monday, February 1, 2010

Pharmacy

I hate taking medicine. I really really do. Especially for colds because I know that they will pass eventually. Last week I picked up a wicked cough from somewhere and until Friday night was doing fine. I was sleeping ok, but still didn't feel great. Friday night though, I slept 3 hours due to coughing fits that wouldn't stop.

As a side note, never before in my life had I realized what people meant by lumpy pillows. I have never experienced them before coming here, but now I have. No complaints because I didn't buy them, but whew, lumpy pillows get rocky when coughing a lot and not being able to sleep.

On with the story...As you know, I was in class all day Saturday and was coughing to no end. So, I caved and went to the Pharmacy to get something for it. The pharmacist was really nice and asked me a thousand questions about what was wrong and how long I had the cough, etc... I was impressed by how elaborate she was before giving me the medicine. I ended up buying tablets to help loosen the junk in my chest. They are working quite nicely and I will be cough-free soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment