Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Paper #1

I miss my printer. Random thing to miss right? But, yesterday my roommate and I went to print off a 21-page paper that we had to turn in for one of our classes. The French students that were in our group made a great cover page and included lots of graphs, all in color, which makes the document look really snazzy. It also makes the document a pain in the patooty to print.
When we got here, school gave us 100 free prints on our student cards, which is necessary to print (printing here is like a 8-step process, in and of itself an annoying enough endeavor), but the school doesn't have a color printer, so we had to go to the copy shop on the corner of our street. Thankfully the shop is a 2-minute walk. So I emailed the document to myself and we went during lunch. The guy pulled up the doc and did some fancy magic on the computer and printed our document. We went to the cashier to pay and the total was 7.10. around $10, to print our paper. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment