Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring!

You heard about the crazy weather, but we have actually had some really great weather and thankfully the rain is making the flowers happy. I just wanted to give you a glimpse of the park that I walk through all the time because it is right around the corner from my apartment. I posted pictures when it was really neat in the winter with crazy ice and frozen ponds. Now here are some new pics in honor of Spring.

This park is going to be absolutely amazing once everything is in full bloom. There are tulips coming up and they have these huge rose bushes that are starting to get leaves. The bushes lining the park are starting to form buds and I think I'll be spending a lot of time in the park in April. The cool thing is that sometimes I might be able to blog from there because there is free wifi in the park! Of course I won't be able to stay for too long because there are not plugs in the park, but I can't stay out in the sun too long or I'll get sunburnt anyway ;-) I think the park is going to be amazing when my parents come visit in about a month, which will be really great. We might have to have a picnic in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment