Thursday, January 21, 2010

Backpacks

To really stick out here in France, all I needed was my good old North Face backpack. While backpacks are quite different across the board, and the students here carry laptop bags and big purses, if a student is carrying a back pack, it is basically old school Eastpak one. The bags with no excess pockets, just a big pocket and a little pocket. No extra straps, hooks or little compartments. Just as basic as it gets.



Only this one is gray and that doesn't really happen here. Mostly it is just as basic and black. I'm definitely intrigued though, these backpacks are small and don't carry much stuff, which I guess works here because we only have one class each day or one class each half day. No carrying around 3 different books, with 2 different notebooks. For being so progressive in most areas of fashion, seems to me that the area of backpacks is in some need of an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment