Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Phone!

So yesterday I went and got a cell phone to have while I'm in Europe.It was really easy, much easier than expected. No contract, just a pay-as-you-go variety. Now I have to have people to call. I have two contacts at the moment. My two roommates. Hmm...
I got the cheap one, you know, the one that is only the basic functions. Thankfully, two of those functions are vitally important to me. One of them is the clock, and the other is the alarm clock.
I had an alarm clock that I brought with me from the States, but I promptly lost it on the second night we were here and haven't been able to find it since. For some reason I have a really hard time sleeping if I don't know what time it is in middle of the night. Also, I have had to use my wonderful roomie as an alarm clock for the past few nights. I'd rather not have to make her wake me up each morning. So, alas, I have a phone. That will be used mostly for the clock and the alarm clock. I'm so technologically advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment