Sunday, January 17, 2010

more rugby...

So I thought of two more rugby notes from yesterday's game. First off, who decided that the home team of a rugby game should wear white? I mean the team's colors are blue and yellow. Why can't the team wear yellow? I'm telling you what, I feel sorry for the person who has to clean those jerseys. The rain made the field all muddy anyway, but even if it hadn't rained, rugby players spend lots of time on the ground being smashed in the grass and dirt. Also, sometimes they get gashes and bleed. White doesn't seem like the best option.

Secondly, I love the wave. I know, it is random, but I do. It has always been one of my favorite parts of sporting events, and the rugby crowd did it exceptionally well. Good times. I have further decided I love being a Jayhawk even more because I get to wave the wheat lots. Good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment