Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pencil Pouches

I have been asked what some of the differences are between the school here and the school at home. There are of course a whole bunch of differences, some I have mentioned already, some will be mentioned later in the year ahead, but one really random difference is the number of students that have pencil pouches. They look like this:


Random huh? There are all different colors, sizes, patterns, etc..., the guys and girls have them, and even some teachers have them. Everyone has them, except the Americans of course. Of course they make perfect sense, keep your things together, have your eraser and stapler, etc... but I'm not sure I can see them becoming normal in the States...something about it just doesn't fit. Here, it seems weird we don't have them! In fact, I'm thinking about making a purchase...

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of grade school when you had pencil boxes or zippered bags. Remember?

    ReplyDelete